Your Retreat Package
If a participant chooses to forgo any services included the retreat package, they do so of their own volition and are not entitled to a refund for the services not used. This includes meals, hotel accommodations, excursions, transportation, and any other package inclusions as listed on the retreat web page.
Registration & Occupancy Type
We do our best to honor your registration choice. If we cannot fulfill the occupancy type that you selected due to enrollment pairings and/or minimums, we will notify you 90 days prior to your trip. You will be required to either cancel your registration, at which time True Nature Travel's Cancellation Policy will apply or upgrade your registration to another occupancy type (for example, from shared occupancy to a single occupancy).
If you elect to upgrade your registration, you will be charged an Upgrade Fee. The Upgrade Fee is 50% of the difference between your original registration rate and the upgraded registration rate. If, after you have paid the Upgrade Fee, True Nature Travels determines that it is able to honor your original occupancy request, True Nature Travels will refund you the Upgrade Fee.
Single accommodations include a private room and bathroom (unless otherwise indicated). Shared accommodations are up to three people of the same gender per room.
Friends and Couples may room together upon request. It is our policy not to put a 3rd person in a room with couples.
If group accommodations are listed as a registration type, please note we must have a minimum of 4-7 participants of a single-gender who have selected group occupancy in order to offer this option. The group minimum requirement will be indicated on your registration form.
Your credit card will be automatically charged on the dates communicated to you in your registration confirmation letter unless you notify True Nature of your cancellation and your enrollment in the Trip is voided.
The following Cancellation Policy allows True Nature Travels to comply with its contracts with vendors and in-country travel partners and covers the time and resources spent by True Nature Travels in preparing for and arranging a trip.
Initial deposits and the $35 registration fee are non-refundable and non-transferable.
50% of payments are refundable up to 90 days before a retreat excluding the initial deposit and the $35 registration fee.
89 days prior to a retreat, tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Full tuition is refunded if the trip is canceled due to low enrollment. The $35 registration fee is not refundable.
True Nature Travels is not responsible for any loss incurred due to currency conversion rates.
*If you wish to cancel your spot on a trip you must submit your cancellation by email to email@example.com.
Group Shuttles/Flight Windows
Most True Nature trip packages include group ground transportation to and from the retreat center.
In order to utilize these group shuttles, Participants' flights must fall within the flight window guidelines we provide in our confirmation and "Time to book your flight" emails.
If a participant chooses to forgo this transport, books flights that do not coincide with our provided program flight windows, or arrives/departs from a different location than the provided pick-up and drop-off point, the participant is responsible for arranging their own transport and covering any associated costs.
In the event that the actual arrival time does not coincide with our windows (such as in the case of flight cancellation or delay,) participants will incur the expense of alternative transport.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Policies are subject to change.
Travel Changes and Fees
True Nature Education, Inc. is not responsible for changes in participants’ travel plans. Such changes include, without limitation, medical issues, family matters, and changes to air travel because of mechanical issues, weather, missed connections, or any changes to the status of operations of an airline. If changes in plans result in ground transportation issues in any destination, True Nature Education, Inc. will organize private transport, but participants must pay the fees. In addition, extra fees may occur for travel when a group minimum of 10 people is not met, or in the case of special customized trips.
Certain events may occur, including but not limited to natural disasters, political instability, strikes or other labor difficulties, insurrection, war, riots, acts or threats of terrorism, disease epidemics or outbreaks, other disturbances, or other acts of God (a “Force Majeure Event”) which are beyond True Nature’s control. True Nature reserves the right to cancel any Trip or Activity which, in True Nature’s sole discretion, is rendered unsafe or otherwise unavailable due to a Force Majeure Event.
In the event of a cancellation due to a Force Majeure Event, True Nature will make reasonable efforts to obtain refunds for any costs or expenses paid by you through your Initial Deposit or Tuition payments and to return such refunds to you. However, True Nature cannot guarantee that it will be able to obtain refunds. True Nature shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you, including but not limited to the loss of an Initial Deposit and/or Tuition, as a result of a Force Majeure Event and/or the cancellation of a Trip or Activity due to a Force Majeure Event.
Depending on the nature of the Force Majeure Event, True Nature may allow the Trip to continue with any necessary modifications or may allow you to cancel your participation in the Trip. True Nature will provide information to you about any actual or anticipated Force Majeure Event.
True Nature Travels recommends that all participants purchase travel insurance to cover their trip to any destination. To help with your purchase, we have partnered with two insurance companies: Trawick International or CSA Travel Insurance. You are, of course, free to obtain travel insurance from any company you choose. True Nature Travels cannot take responsibility for any events that may or may not occur that would include refunds of any kind.
Please review our Cancellation Policy on this page and our full Terms and Conditions on the Registration Form. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right under this Privacy and Cookies Policy, and by law if you are within the EU, to:
- Request access to your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, this enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right if you are within the EU to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data ("Consent Withdrawal"). If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our Site. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.