Serenity, Yoga and the Luck O’ the Irish!
Deplhi, Ireland Retreat with Lee Ann Louis-Prescott
Join Lee Ann Louis-Prescott, Ph.D., E-RYT500 for this unique Yoga Retreat! Rejuvenate Body, Mind, Heart + Soul, w/twice daily Yoga & Meditation practices, combining Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Partner, Ashtanga, and other styles of yoga, incorporating all levels of yoga: beginner thru advanced!
When not practicing yoga, or savoring the healthy 3-day meals, there is still much to do!
Spend time walking, hiking, or meditating in the lush green hills of the Delphi Valley!
You can take time to explore the scenic west of Ireland, including visiting ancient monuments and other historical locations; relaxing in the spa; and doing whatever feeds your soul.
- Group Ground Transport to/from Shannon Airport to Retreat Center
- 6 Nights Accommodations
- Three meals per day starting with dinner on the first night and ending with breakfast on the last day
- A full-day tour down through Connemara, along Galway Bay and into glorious North Clare.
- Use of yoga room and facilities
- Personal retreat time (having time to nap, explore, walk, read, and just be)
- Full-Day Tour through Burren and Cliffs of Moher
- Local Connemara Tour
Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Delphi Valley, this retreat center is a hidden gem. Deep within the wilderness of Connemara and South Mayo, there are breathtaking mountain vistas and stunning views of the banks of the Bundorragha River.
Nestled at the foot of the majestic Mweelrea mountain range, this center has all the elements for a magical retreat experience. The rooms, facilities, and the studio are set up to bring a state of comfort and tranquility, providing you a home away from home in this special Irish retreat getaway.
All of the rooms have breathtaking scenery… wherever you lay your head, you’ll have an incredible view! Gourmet menus offer the freshest locally sourced ingredients. Enjoy the extremely soft cotton bed linen, plump pillows, and downy quilts. Locally made, organic bath and shower products available for use. An award-winning spa where you can reconnect with peace and tranquility. All spa products are certified 100% organic. The Yoga Studio is a space of energy and serenity. Custom built, featuring large open windows and stunning views of the inspiring landscape.
Full-Day Tour through Burren and Cliffs of Moher
- Dunguaire Castle, the most photographed castle in Ireland,
- The stunning Eagle’s Rock,
- The Burren Perfumery and Herb Garden,
- The home of Michael Cusack, the founder of Ireland’s most important Social Network – the GAA,
- Poulnabrone Dolmen, 500 years older than the pyramids at Giza,
- Leamanagh Castle, home of one of Ireland’s fiercest women,
- Kilfenora Cathedral, home of the seven High Crosses,
- Saint Brigid’s Well, a sacred place honoring one of Ireland’s three patron saints,
- and the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland’s most visited tourist attraction.
Local Connemara Tour
As scenery goes, there aren’t many places that offer as much beauty and variety as Connemara, in County Galway. It has breathtaking views across lakes and mountains but also a unique ruggedness that the area is best known for.
This tour will include –
- Killary Fjord, one of only three fjords in Ireland,
- Leenane village, immortalized in the film The Field,
- Renvyle Peninsula, famous for its spectacular scenery,
- Omey Island, a tidal island, a short walk from the mainland but only accessible around low tide, and rich in history,
- The Sky Road – considered one of Ireland’s most scenic drives,
- Clifden, referred to as the Capital of Connemara, renowned for amazing seafood, Guinness and craic,
- Connemara National Park, spanning close to 3,000 hectares of bog, mountains, grasslands and woodlands, and a spectacular site for those looking to really explore the Connemara outdoors.
Lee Ann Louis-Prescott, Ph.D., E-RYT500
Lee Ann’s love for yoga began in college. During her very first yoga session, she fell in love with the movement, the breathwork, and the inner workings of yoga. It is a love that has lasted to this day.
Upon college graduation and during her pursuit of a master’s degree, Lee Ann continued her own personal practice of yoga by attending classes and participating in retreats. In the summer of 1978, she earned her yoga teaching certification at the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center in the Laurentian Mountains. Swami Vishnudevananda from India and Swami Brahmananda from England were her primary teachers. She continued to study under Swami Vishnudevananda for 20 years, receiving her E-RYT 500 from him.
Lee Ann has studied with many leading instructors across the country, including; Pattabhi Jois, David Swenson, Deepak Chopra, Baron Baptiste, Aadhil Palkhivala, Kali Ray, Shiva Rea, Beryl Bender Birch, and many others. She earned her Ph.D. in NATURAL HEALTH; is a Reiki Master, does Reiki training and gives Reiki treatments. She has Ayurvedic certification with the Chopra Center.
While on your retreat you will also have the opportunity to take part in adventure activities and wonderful excursions. Some of the possible options include:
- And much more…
*Price of some Activities are not included in tuition unless free or listed under inclusions.
Please be sure to review Our Policies.
Paying your initial deposit of $350 will lock in your tuition rate and hold your space for the trip. A non-refundable $35 Payment Processing Fee will be added to the tuition rate upon registration.
For technical questions or alternative payment options, please contact us.
You will be booking your flights for Shannon Airport (SNN). Before booking tickets, please be sure you have received your official confirmation note that the retreat has met its minimums. There will be one group airport shuttle each way based on our flight window guidelines. Be sure your flights align with the provided flight windows if you wish to use the group shuttle. The drive time to the center is approximately 2.5 hours.
We cannot emphasize more the importance of travel insurance. As we all know, especially as travelers, “life happens.” Whether it’s family, work, mother nature, or a change of heart, it is important to be prepared in case you need to unexpectedly change your travel plans. Often for less than $150, you can purchase a travel insurance policy and be protected in the event that you need to make a change or need to be covered financially prior to or during your trip. To purchase insurance with the True Nature discount, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you have questions about traveling abroad? After you register, we will provide you with a Participant’s Package with helpful information. Also, be sure to check out our Participant FAQs. If you have other questions, feel free to write to us at email@example.com and let us know how we can help!
Shared Accommodations – $2895 USD
Single accommodations – $3095 USD
Paying an initial non-refundable deposit of $350 and $35 Payment Processing Fee (added to the tuition rate upon registration) will lock in your tuition rate and hold your space for the trip.
For technical questions or alternative payment options, please contact us.
- Initial deposits and the $35 registration fee are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 50% of payments are refundable up to 90 days before a retreat excluding the initial deposit and the $35 registration fee.
- 89 days prior to a retreat, tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full tuition is refunded if the trip is canceled due to low enrollment. The $35 registration fee is not refundable.
- True Nature Travels is not responsible for any loss incurred due to currency conversion rates.
- Full tuition is refunded* if the trip is canceled due to low enrollment.
*Refundable amounts do not include applied credits.
If you wish to cancel your spot on a trip you must submit your cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review