True Nature is heading to a new continent!
We are thrilled to announce Morocco as our newest destination!
Marrakesh, also known as the “Red City” for it’s clay buildings, is a magical place in central Morocco. The city itself is brimming with markets, gardens, palaces, and mosques. The retreat center, which is located 15 kilometers outside of Marrakech, is another world compared to the bustling city, creating the perfect setting for a peaceful retreat.
This boutique retreat center is nestled in an old private olive grove on a 8.5-acre private estate with a breathtaking view of the Atlas Mountains. There is a pool, outdoor gym, outdoor cinema, yoga/activities pavilion, and a painted dining tent. The estate comprises three pavilions and two luxury bungalows, as well as outdoor areas. Meals are prepared the old-fashioned way – made from scratch, with a fixed daily menu that relies on local, fresh ingredients, some from our own gardens.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS LOCATION
- Menus featuring farm-to-table, authentic Moroccan cuisine with a twist
- A small library of design books and guide books for guest borrowing
- An African-inspired indoor dining space
- The retreat center has been featured in dozens of magazines and television shows
- The estate is comprised of three pavilions and two luxury bungalows
- A grand reception area under a domed ceiling with seating and a fireplace
- An arcaded terrace with tiled tables where breakfasts and lunches are served
We know you will love this location as much as we do, stay tuned!