This country has it all. Colorful beaches, tropical gardens, and incredible biodiversity provide many opportunities to explore this rich country. The immense natural beauty of lush rainforest, towering mountains, long coastlines, wetlands, plains and pastures will ignite your soul.
This secluded island retreat venue is a unique gem in the islands of Bocas del Toro, Panama. Step away from reality and stay in one of the 10 incredible over-the-water bungalows with glass bottom floors and private decks. From there you can swim and snorkel in the crystal blue waters.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS LOCATION
- 10 over-the-water bungalows along with three additional overflow beach houses
- Each room is air-conditioned and includes a private bathroom, hairdryer, safe, and as well as complimentary towels and snorkel gear
- Hold your classes in one of two outdoor spaces both only feet from the water
- Enjoy local island cuisine with wonderful vegetarian options along with fresh fish and seafood
- Explore adjacent pristine uninhabited islands
- Take a private boat through the mangroves; see sloths and other wildlife
- Take a short walk through the forest into the local community where you can also have an opportunity to take part in a local service opportunity
A wonderful local island staff is there to support you and your group with anything you need. Appreciate true tranquility in an unforgettable site that embraces the essence of True Nature.
We have three NEW retreats coming up in 2023!
During this retreat, we will explore yoga through daily practices as we elevate our awareness and open our hearts to the tropical beauty of Panama. All classes are geared to all levels of practitioners with modifications offered. Beginners are welcome! You will enjoy a sense of community and connection with others while accepting an invitation to drop into your SELF. Read more here.
This retreat is for the sincere water lovers! The merpeople we are at heart find the water to be a kin element. This retreat is also for those that hold dear the influences of yoga, meditation, and relationship to spirit. We will immerse ourselves in this island environment, exploring themes of connection, replenishment, and water’s role in ritual to cleanse, hold creative intentions, and carry the vibration of our prayers. The teachings and practices will celebrate our relationship to the waters, and co-create sacred, transformational space together. Read more here.
Give yourself this gift of renewal with daily yoga and meditation classes, communing with nature, and exploring the beauty of this exclusive secluded island. You will be wrapped in good energy day after day from nourishing food and life-affirming rituals of health and wellness. This is a unique opportunity to be in the community of yogis who support and care for each other while awakening the deep, spiritual, mental, and physical wholeness that everyday life can deplete. Read more here.